Monday, March 2, 2020 | 6PM-8PM
Join us to learn about the latest progress, persistent inequities, and proposed solutions to ensure the human right to water for everyone in Los Angeles County. Gregory Pierce, lead of the Luskin Center for Innovation’s water research, will present on key findings from our latest assessment of water systems in the L.A. region. He will be joined by a panel of government and advocacy leaders and other partners.
- Madelyn Glickfeld, Director, UCLA Water Resources Group, Institute of the Environment and Sustainability (moderator)
- Martha Argüello, Executive Director, Physicians for Social Responsibility – Los Angeles
- Veronica Herrera, UCLA Department of Urban Planning
- Paul Novak, Executive Officer, Local Agency Formation Commission for the County of Los Angeles
- Adan Ortega, Executive Director, Cal Mutuals
- Gregory Pierce, Associate Director, UCLA Luskin Center for Innovation