This program provides financial support and professional connections for students to work with EJ organizations and other civic leaders to advance goals for more livable and prosperous places. This fellowship is part of the Luskin Center for Innovation’s (LCI) commitment to partner organizations and support for first-generation Bruins, students of color, and other emerging environmental leaders.
Current and recent community partners:
- Better World Group
- Center for Community Action and Environmental Justice
- Communities for a Better Environment
- East Yard Communities for Environmental Justice
- The Greenlining Institute
- Pacoima Beautiful
- The People’s Collective for Environmental Justice
- Physicians for Social Responsibility-LA
- Sierra Club
If your organization advances environmental justice and is interested in hosting a fellow/intern, contact Colleen Callahan, co-executive director, at email@example.com for more details about criteria and expectations.
Current fellows (in alphabetical order) include: