- Testing innovative demand response strategies to help households save energy.
- Analyzing community choice energy programs.
- Designing community solar and feed-in tariff solar incentive programs.
- Informing energy efficiency commitments and assessing their job creation benefits.
- Supporting implementation of the California Clean Energy Jobs Act.
- Influencing port energy resiliency plans.
- Assessing solar and energy efficiency trends and opportunities, such as with the Solar Atlas and the Los Angeles Solar and Efficiency Report, recognized by President Obama.
For more information, contact director J.R. DeShazo, or project manager Julien Gataccieca.