- Testing innovative demand response strategies to help households save energy.
- Analyzing community choice energy programs.
- Designing community solar and feed-in tariff solar incentive programs.
- Informing energy efficiency commitments and assessing their job creation benefits.
- Supporting implementation of the California Clean Energy Jobs Act.
- Influencing port energy resiliency plans.
- Assessing solar and energy efficiency trends and opportunities, such as with the Solar Atlas and the Los Angeles Solar and Efficiency Report, recognized by President Obama.
Recent Publications in Clean Energy
News in Clean Energy
https://innovation.luskin.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/solar-install-495x400-1.png 400 495 admin https://innovation.luskin.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/White-Luskin-Logo-201804-300x26.png admin2022-07-25 16:40:352022-07-26 09:15:00UCLA teams up with LADWP for equitable solutions to reach 100% renewable energy
https://innovation.luskin.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/VC1-pub.png 400 495 admin https://innovation.luskin.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/White-Luskin-Logo-201804-300x26.png admin2022-07-06 08:45:202022-07-06 12:31:03To relieve pressure of high energy bills, simplifying assistance programs is necessary
https://innovation.luskin.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/tcc-announcement-495x500-1.png 400 495 admin https://innovation.luskin.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/White-Luskin-Logo-201804-300x26.png admin2022-06-15 08:00:422022-06-27 09:14:23California is making big, hyperlocal investments to fight climate change — and it’s working