All UCLA graduate students interested in environmental justice, sustainability, and resilience are invited to a free, cross-campus networking reception. Learn about environmental organizations, student funding opportunities, jobs, internships, and other resources across campus while mingling with fellow students who share your passion for the environment.
With food and drinks provided, this reception will provide a relaxed and informal atmosphere, fostering meaningful conversations and potential collaborations. You’ll have the chance to meet professionals and experts in the field who can offer valuable insights and advice. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make connections that could help shape your future in the environmental sector.
Register today to guarantee your spot, and get ready to network, learn, and have a great time at this reception event!
Event Collaborators at UCLA:
- Campus Sustainability
- Center for Healthy Climate Solutions
- Center for Impact and Impact @ Anderson
- Emmett Institute on Climate Change & the Environment
- Graduate Student Water Resources Group
- Institute of the Environment and Sustainability
- Luskin Center for Innovation (main host)