This first-of-its kind, national summit will spotlight the latest progress and insights from leaders advancing and achieving the transformative goal of 100% clean electricity. The convening will facilitate peer-to-peer sharing of best practices. In attendance will be more than 200 invited national leaders, state legislators, city mayors, activists, regulators, and scholars.
Session topics and speakers include:
How Have Cities and Counties Gone to 100% Clean Energy?
- Mayor Jackie Biskupski of Salt Lake City, Utah
- Mayor Emeritus Bob Dixson of Greensburg, Kansas
- Mayor Pro Tem Carmen Ramírez of Oxnard, California
Lessons from State Leaders for 100% Carbon-free Electricity
- Senate Pro Tem Emeritus Kevin de León of California
- Senator Emeritus Chuck McIlhinney of Pennsylvania
- Representative Patricia Roybal Caballero of New Mexico
- Representative Gael Tarleton of Washington State
Designing Federal and State Policy for Success
- Allison Clements of the Energy Foundation
- Hal Harvey of Energy Innovation
- Roger Kim of Climate + Clean Energy Equity Fund
By invitation-only. For more information or to request an invitation, please email Colleen Callahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, see the full event website.