Join our partners at the UC Center for Climate, Health and Equity for a series of virtual events to hear from climate and health leaders as they discuss opportunities for building healthy and equitable communities and a healthier planet for future generations.
Featuring our co-executive director Colleen Callahan as moderator for the closing panel, California’s climate leadership: Advancing health and equity in climate policy, on May 26 at 2:00pm PT. Speakers for this panel include:
- John Balbus, Interim Director, Office of Climate Change and Health Equity
- Louise Bedsworth, Executive Director, Center for Law, Energy & the Environment, UC Berkeley
- Shereen D’Souza, Deputy Secretary for Climate Policy and Intergovernmental Relations, California Environmental Protection Agency
- Veronica Eady, Senior Deputy Executive Officer of Policy & Equity, Bay Area Air Quality Management District
- Luz Rivas, Assemblywoman, California District 39
- Marta Segura, Climate Mobilization Officer, City of Los Angeles