The fifth annual Luskin Summit will feature the unveiling of our annual poll about life in Los Angeles and six breakout sessions featuring scholars and civic leaders including:
- California’s Zero Emissions Vehicle Plans — Necessary, but Insufficient
- The Crisis of Resilient Water Supply in Southern California
- Credit Worthiness and Ethno-Racial Disparities in Homeownership Opportunities
- Homeless Except for a Vehicle? Unique Needs, Humane Responses
- Climate Action, Influence and Infrastructure Investments
- Voting Rights, Redistricting and a Looming Supreme Court Decision That Might Change Everything
Detailed descriptions of these and other breakout sessions can be found on the Luskin Summit registration site. Space is limited for this free public event.
Paul Krekorian, president of the Los Angeles City Council and councilmember for District 2, will deliver the keynote address at 8:30 a.m. at the UCLA Faculty Center
- Check-In and Breakfast: 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- Keynote Address: 8:30 a.m.
- Results of the annual Quality of Life Index: 9 a.m.
- Breakout Sessions: 9:30-11:45 a.m.
- Closing Session Focusing on Homelessness: 12:00pm
Sponsors (to date)
- Bank of America
- Weingart Foundation
- David Bottinent Foundation
- California Community Foundation
- The California Wellness Foundation