The fifth annual Luskin Summit will feature a keynote address, the unveiling of our annual poll about life in Los Angeles and a closing session, plus breakout discussions in three tracks:
- Equitable Policy
- Water and Climate Policy
Detailed descriptions of the breakout sessions can be found on the Luskin Summit registration site.
- Check-In and Breakfast: 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- Keynote Address: 8:30 a.m.
- Results of the Annual Quality of Life Index: 9a.m.
- Breakout Discussions: 9:30a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- Closing Plenary Session: 12:00pm
Sponsors (to date)
- Bank of America
- Weingart Foundation
- David Bottinent Foundation
- California Community Foundation
- The California Wellness Foundation