Join World Resources Institute on February 28, for a conversation with Matthew Tejada, Deputy Assistant Administrator for Environmental Justice at the Office of Environmental Justice and External Civil Rights, and Carla Walker, Director, Environmental Justice and Equity at WRI United States. We’ll explore how the Justice40 Initiative is transforming the climate landscape and the environmental justice movement, discuss how benefits are reaching disadvantaged and historically marginalized communities, and explore what more can be done to fully realize an equitable clean energy economy for all. The conversation will be followed by a panel of experts working to ensure environmental justice at state and local levels.
Speakers (in alphabetical order)
- Colleen Callahan, Co-Executive Director, Luskin Center for Innovation at UCLA
- Naadiya Hutchinson, Government Affairs Manager, WE ACT for Environmental Justice
- Julia Jeanty, Senior Policy Manager, Data for Progress
- Dan Lashof, Director, United States, World Resources Institute
- Matthew Tejada, Deputy Assistant Administrator for Environmental Justice, Office of Environmental Justice and External Civil Rights
- Carla Walker, Director of Environmental Justice and Equity, United States, World Resources Institute (Moderator)